1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by fatimaS, Jun 14, 2010.

1. fatimaS

fatimaS Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 22, 2010
    Porto, Portugal
    My name is Fatima, i am from the north of Portugal, city of Porto... i am trying to understand how this forum works.... but i am a bit lost ehehe

i posted some photos on my gallery... i have no idea if other ppl see them... or i if i should post them on the different forum divisions...

i am browsing some of the photos... i like what i see... hope i soon find my way around here...

thank you all

fatima

2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi Fatima, welcome and I hope you will make yourself at home... your images are showing fine in your gallery :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

3. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Hello Fatima - I'm so glad you became a member. I just took a quick look at your website so need to offer you a belated happy birthday and congratulations for receiving the E-P2 with that nice new Leica DG Macro=Elmart lens!:biggrin:

I'm sure you'll find your way around this website quickly.:thumbup:

P.S. By the way, if you'd like to you may certainly include your photographic website in your signature line via the User CP - Control Panel option.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.