hello everyone!

fatimaS

Mu-43 Rookie
My name is Fatima, i am from the north of Portugal, city of Porto... i am trying to understand how this forum works.... but i am a bit lost ehehe

i posted some photos on my gallery... i have no idea if other ppl see them... or i if i should post them on the different forum divisions...

i am browsing some of the photos... i like what i see... hope i soon find my way around here...

thank you all

fatima

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Fatima, welcome and I hope you will make yourself at home... your images are showing fine in your gallery :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello Fatima - I'm so glad you became a member. I just took a quick look at your website so need to offer you a belated happy birthday and congratulations for receiving the E-P2 with that nice new Leica DG Macro=Elmart lens!:biggrin:

I'm sure you'll find your way around this website quickly.:thumbup:

P.S. By the way, if you'd like to you may certainly include your photographic website in your signature line via the User CP - Control Panel option.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom