Hello everyone, what you're up to?

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Because of snow fall yesterday I removed snow, I will give food to the birds outside, go for shopping this morning, uploading a few Xmas images, taking a look at "alternative" software packages.
So, what are you up to?

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Another really exciting day of winter retirement

filling a few "holes' and gaps to stop draughts, (the cold air blowing in from outside) - as we say "it's like a gail" blowing around the window gaps

maybe a trip to Ikea later to get a small bedroom dressing table - that should be fun as "parking" is always an adventure

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
I shall be using my bus pass to take the short trip into Kingsbridge later this morning, no parking problems to worry about then. Quick visit to the bank and one or two shops, then catch the next bus home. Luckily feeling up to it today, have been the victim of a recurring viral infection for the last few days which has restricted my activities. On Thursday I have a Xmas lunch to attend in the Tower at Slapton given by the field centre where I volunteer on the nature reserve that they manage. Hoping that it will be dry so that I can take the bus (long walk from the bus stop at Slapton), no problems then with any drink/driving. Otherwise my time is my own to waste as I see fit.

Barrie

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Morning Barrie

join the ailments Club - I'm on my second month of antibiotics etc., - it's not much fun and I hope it sorts itself out by Xmas as "the kids" are coming out to see us

moan moan moan (what have you started Herman) .......... but the sun has just come out, albeit a winter one

Cheers

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Morning Bill,

Yes I'm being tried on various combinations of drugs at the moment for high blood pressure and prostate problems, not getting on top of either as yet and trying to counter some side effects.

I watched the tv program "grumpy old men" here in the UK last night which at least cheered me up, there are others (well known) you think the same as I do, always good to know :biggrin:

Barrie

Mr Hahn

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Nate
I'm looking for a job, and using my current excessive free time to play with my camera.

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Sounds like you all can use our best wishes for one thing or the other. I am trying to get this last week of school behind me. The students are almost done, but I still have to grade their papers...

Stefan

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
For me it is a 45 minute drive to work in the dark. At the office from 7am until 5pm. And a 45 minute drive home in the dark.

flash

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Gordon
I'm sitting at my desk, cleaning things up before the last wedding of the year, this weekend. It's sunny and 28 degrees celcius (about 90F). I do feel for all of you on the top half of the globe, stuck in the snow.

Gordon

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
Daughters and grandkids spent a few hours here cleaning up the patio before Xmas. They cleaned and started to fill our old above ground spa. It has been sitting empty for 10 years and off course it sprung a leak when half full!! The girls gut the buckets happening and the plants got a good unscheduled watering.

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Went Christmas Shopping today and spent 400 bucks in the first shop. I saw something on sale for a good price that I was going to buy next year but when I saw the price I couldn't let it go. ( it was a battery operated rattle gun, so it will make me money in the long run. lol )
Saw a lot of faces in the shopping centre! today as well, enough to last a country kid for a year;-)

I'm curious to find why some call Christmas Xmas, is it a new thing.

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
Back from Istanbul on sunday, on monday "Montezuma's revange" got me during the night to tuesday. Lost some weight and sleep but now I'm back. My wife Loretta already bought a christmas tree - this is one of the worst things which I have to do normally in that time of the year....

All the best to @ !!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom