1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello Everyone...This is Satya

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Satya, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Satya

Satya Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 14, 2010
    Chicago
    Hi I am from Chicago, I just joined this forum/community. I came across this forum while searching something about m4/3 s on Google. I love photography but it was only recently I decided to go serious about it. Currently I shoot on a Panasonic P&S ZS3, I did a bit of research on the Internet to figure out if I should go for a Canon or a Nikon. But based on the facts I read about the micro 4/3 rd s and they way they are catching up the market share, with a bit of further more research, I decided to start with a Olympus PEN E-PL1. I just finished ordering mine on Amazon. Today i see the price dropped to $524. Well I guess I am all set for action.:43:

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Satya, thanks so much for your introduction. It's always interesting to know how people found their way here. Glad to know Google is doing its work so well. Congratulations on your soon to arrive E-PL1 - I think you'll really enjoy it. It's a great camera. Be sure to check out the threads in the Olympus forum, if you haven't already, because I think you'll find them very helpful, I know I have.:wink:

Promise to report back once you've gotten your E-PL1 and have the battery charged and have taken your first shots.:biggrin:

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome here !

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Satya - a good choice of camera.

5. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    welcome ,

cheers from nyc

6. nokiamia

nokiamia Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2010
    Malaysia
    Welcome. I hope you'd enjoy your adventure into the micro4/3 world.