Hello everyone, Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by yprabowo, Sep 3, 2012.

1. yprabowo

yprabowo New to Mu-43

Sep 2, 2012
    Hello!

I'm Yoga Prabowo from Indonesia.

I've been here for a long time as a silent reader. =P I've been using M4/3 system for 3 years, my first m4/3 was Oly EP-1 and now I'm using Oly OM-D EM5.

I am a big fan of manual lens, i've been putting together my m4/3 with Zeiss 35mm Biogon ZM, Zeiss 50mm Planar, Zuiko 85mm, and customised Yashinon -DX 45mm f1.4 lens, and Pany 14mm f2.5.

Check out my Flickr stream

Flickr: Yoga.Prabowo's Photostream

I'm sure, I'll enjoy this forum!

Nice to know youu

2. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    Nice to know you too Yoga, checked your flickr stream and have found the shots enjoyable.

3. tubedriver

tubedriver Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Shaun
    Welcome Yoga. You have got some nice work there!

4. Loksi

Loksi Mu-43 Regular

Aug 1, 2010
    Sydney
    Ross
    Hi Yoga, and welcome! I too hovered silently in the background for a couple of years, visiting often to read (as I do on several forums). My m4/3 journey began with the Lumix GF1 and now with several lenses as well as a GH2 and most recently a GX1 (I think I may need to offload some items!). This is a very friendly and informative forum, with a lot of great people and wonderful images to be inspired by. You have some great lenses in your collection!

Ross :smile:

5. yprabowo

yprabowo New to Mu-43

Sep 2, 2012
    Thanks guys.. That's why i decide being active in this forum, MU-43 just feels like home, so comfy.. I will post some photo soon..

6. KH74

KH74 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2012
    Western Australia
    Welcome. I like your pictures. Look forward to more.