Hello everyone, Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by yprabowo, Sep 3, 2012.

1. yprabowo

yprabowo New to Mu-43

Sep 2, 2012
    Hello!

I'm Yoga Prabowo from Indonesia.

I've been here for a long time as a silent reader. =P I've been using M4/3 system for 3 years, my first m4/3 was Oly EP-1 and now I'm using Oly OM-D EM5.

I am a big fan of manual lens, i've been putting together my m4/3 with Zeiss 35mm Biogon ZM, Zeiss 50mm Planar, Zuiko 85mm, and customised Yashinon -DX 45mm f1.4 lens, and Pany 14mm f2.5.

Check out my Flickr stream

Flickr: Yoga.Prabowo's Photostream

I'm sure, I'll enjoy this forum!

Nice to know youu

2. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    Nice to know you too Yoga, checked your flickr stream and have found the shots enjoyable.

3. tubedriver

tubedriver Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Shaun
    Welcome Yoga. You have got some nice work there!

4. Loksi

Loksi Mu-43 Regular

Aug 1, 2010
    Sydney
    Ross
    Hi Yoga, and welcome! I too hovered silently in the background for a couple of years, visiting often to read (as I do on several forums). My m4/3 journey began with the Lumix GF1 and now with several lenses as well as a GH2 and most recently a GX1 (I think I may need to offload some items!). This is a very friendly and informative forum, with a lot of great people and wonderful images to be inspired by. You have some great lenses in your collection!

Ross :smile:

5. yprabowo

yprabowo New to Mu-43

Sep 2, 2012
    Thanks guys.. That's why i decide being active in this forum, MU-43 just feels like home, so comfy.. I will post some photo soon..

6. KH74

KH74 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 11, 2012
    Western Australia
    Welcome. I like your pictures. Look forward to more.