hello and hi!

Pap

Mu-43 Regular
I'm retired & glad to be with the current job situation. I came back into photography about two years ago after an absence of twenty years with a P&S camera. Later purchased an EZ P&S, then to Nikon DSLR.
Currently I am looking at the four thirds system as an alternative to the DSLR although I have no plans to give up the DSLR.
I don’t have a special field or type of photography but simply shoot anything of interest to me. Presently am considering an EPL-1 as money is a consideration. Hopefully I’ll manage to understand and pick up some pointers along the way.
Pap

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome Pap and of course you are welcome to show us non-m43 picture (and ask if that would be possible with m43, or even better).

Good thing about m43 compared to DSLR is for sure the size. Problem might be that you carry it more often, but isn't the goal of a camera, to use it?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom