Hello all

flipGTO

Mu-43 Regular
My name is Mark and I am new here. I am a 4/3 shooter and I have a GF1 on the way to me. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Mark, welcome to the home of m4/3rds... we've been attracting some really nice people, and experienced photographers.

How did you find us?

Cheers

Brian

flipGTO

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Mark, welcome to the home of m4/3rds... we've been attracting some really nice people, and experienced photographers.

How did you find us?

Cheers

Brian
Hello, Brian. I simply did a Google search for "micro 4/3 forum" after my GF1 purchase. There was someone that posted on fourthirdsphoto.com forum I frequent about a m4/3 forum, but I couldn't quite remember the site that he said he owned. This is not the site he mentioned but I decided to join anyway. I look forward to contributing to this site and using the new pocket camera.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome flipGTO and glad you found your way here. I think there might be another Floridian on here, but I'm not sure. Some people who didn't initially note in their profile where they're from have recently done so.

Be sure to check out the threads in the members only forum under Housekeeping regarding the use of the gallery system.:wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom