Hello All

dsteady

Mu-43 Regular
Hello All,

I found this nice place this morning while researching useful tips for my new Panasonic GF1.

I'm an amateur/enthusiast from Chicago who's rediscovering an old fondness for taking pictures. The m4/3 format just really appeals to me, and I've been finding all sorts of excuses to go out for walk since purchasing this wonderful camera.

As I get more proficient in Lightroom and RAW processing I'll start posting images. Right now I'm just clicking away jpegs getting the hang of my instrument. I think I'll learn a lot here.

Cheers,
Daniel
Edit/Delete Message

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Daniel and thanks so much for your introduction. It seems to me that quite a few of us rediscovered our real enjoyment of photography after a long hiatus by finding ourselves drawn to these micro four thirds cameras.

I'm very glad you found your way here and look forward to your growing involvement - and your photographs, too - jpeg or RAW.:thumbup:

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Welcome! It sounds like your journey to m4/3 is similar to mine

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Daniel,

I just saw your name and some of your photos in the latest challenge and FINALLY put two and two together. I'm guessing you're the same DSTEADY and same Daniel that hangs out sometimes on the Serotta forum? I'm the same Ray who used to hang out over there a lot (now just a little). This is at least as friendly a place and doesn't descend into the type of political insanity that used to. And, of course, its a LOT easier to share photographs online that it is to share bike rides on line. So, I'm a little late, but welcome!

-Ray

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom