1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Pennington, May 23, 2012.

1. Pennington

Pennington Mu-43 Regular

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! I'm Pennington, I'm a semi-pro photographer in Northeastern Pennsylvania. I've just sold off all my Canon EOS gear and switched to m4:3 with the Olympus OM-D. So far I'm loving it!

I shoot portraits, wedding, and commercial work for clients; the rest of the time, I do nature & wildlife photography for my own enjoyment (and especially like shooting panoramas). If anyone is interested, I keep two websites:
    NEPA Photography - Brent Pennington: Photographer - my professional work
    The Roving Photographer - - my personal site

Looking forward to getting to know some of you here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome!

This is a great forum with lots of helpful and friendly folks. It took me a while, but I also sold of my Canon gear. I haven't regretted the switch. :cool: 

3. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Welcome to the :43: world.

I'm always heartened to hear pros (or semi-pros) who are brave enough to try something new and make the switch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.