Hello all:

pete

Mu-43 Regular
New member here. Fell in love with my E-p1 a few months back but have been in photography my entire life. Did the film and bathroom/darkroom thing in the 70's and 80's and still have tons of negs I've never printed.

Currently only shooting with the ep1 and looking for a new lens. LOve Blk and Wht. Would like to start the PAD in a few days. I know it take alittle effort to shoot something everyday, but I'm up for the challenge.

So cheers all, looking forward to having a little fun and getting to know you.

Pete

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome Pete to the best micro 4/3rds forum available!

I am glad to see you cut your teeth inn home made darkrooms "sniffing chemicals and stained fingers" - those were the days!

Enjoy.

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Pete I miss the smell of chemical in my hands too :smile:. Wellcome to this nice place.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Good morning, Pete and welcome to the board. Ah yes, the "old bathroom/darkroom thing".:biggrin: Do find your way into the PAD blogdom soon, but also be sure to read the "stickies" in the Housekeeping forum that explain the "how to" parts of the galleries, etc., it will make life much easier quickly.

Looking forward to your E-P1 photos.:thumbup:

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Good morning, Pete and welcome to the board. Ah yes, the "old bathroom/darkroom thing".:biggrin: Do find your way into the PAD blogdom soon, but also be sure to read the "stickies" in the Housekeeping forum that explain the "how to" parts of the galleries, etc., it will make life much easier quickly.

Looking forward to your E-P1 photos.:thumbup:
Good morning and welcome Pete. The "bathroom thing"....well mine was different. A converted coal bin in the basement of my house with an octopus of a furnace roaring beside me, in the process of making an enlargement on the Besler when down the street a train (the main line between Toronto and Montreal) went whizzing by!! Talk about vibrations, coal dust, roaring fire...those were the good old days way back in the very early 1950s!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom