Hello all:

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pete, Feb 26, 2010.

1. pete

pete Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2010
    Phoenix, Az
    New member here. Fell in love with my E-p1 a few months back but have been in photography my entire life. Did the film and bathroom/darkroom thing in the 70's and 80's and still have tons of negs I've never printed.

Currently only shooting with the ep1 and looking for a new lens. LOve Blk and Wht. Would like to start the PAD in a few days. I know it take alittle effort to shoot something everyday, but I'm up for the challenge.

So cheers all, looking forward to having a little fun and getting to know you.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Pete, nice to have you here.

Have a nice day.
    Kind regards, Herman
  3. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Welcome Pete to the best micro 4/3rds forum available!

I am glad to see you cut your teeth inn home made darkrooms "sniffing chemicals and stained fingers" - those were the days!

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Welcome Pete! :friends:

6. Enrique

Enrique Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    Hi Pete I miss the smell of chemical in my hands too :smile:. Wellcome to this nice place.
  7. pointoneeight

pointoneeight Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Brighton, UK
  8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Good morning, Pete and welcome to the board. Ah yes, the "old bathroom/darkroom thing".:biggrin: Do find your way into the PAD blogdom soon, but also be sure to read the "stickies" in the Housekeeping forum that explain the "how to" parts of the galleries, etc., it will make life much easier quickly.

Looking forward to your E-P1 photos.:thumbup:
  9. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Good morning and welcome Pete. The "bathroom thing"....well mine was different. A converted coal bin in the basement of my house with an octopus of a furnace roaring beside me, in the process of making an enlargement on the Besler when down the street a train (the main line between Toronto and Montreal) went whizzing by!! Talk about vibrations, coal dust, roaring fire...those were the good old days way back in the very early 1950s!!
    • Like Like x 1