1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello All; Newly Signed Up UK Member

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Moss, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Moss

Moss New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2014
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member to the 4-thirds forum (MU-43) I'm 66, years young with fading eyesight - hearing and aching joints ; and I think my memory is following suit? Anyhow, I love looking at pictures and photos posted on the Photography forums, also like taking some (badly taken) photos. I had an Olympus OMD-EM10 for a short time (8, months) but not really getting along with the OMD - EM10! So today I exchanged it for a Panasonic Lumix GX7 with a 20mm Prime Lens. I better mention that I'm a bit of a Numpty when it comes to Technology; so hope you won't mind me asking some silly questions in the near future? Really looking forward to reading the posts and threads on Mu-43; and hope to take an active part in your discussions.

Regards
    Moss
    [​IMG][/IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. dogs100

dogs100 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 12, 2011
    N Devon UK
    Geoff
    Welcome Moss. I am ahead of you in age, bad eyes, aching joints and poor photos, technology for me is a box of matches instead of two sticks .... and I still smile (sometimes) ... worrying isn't it. :rolleyes: 

3. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    Good to see you Moss.

I prefer Panasonic cameras myself but I like to think my photographs would be just as bad if I used an Olympus! :thumbup:

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.

5. Moss

Moss New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome Gentlemen,
    hope to gain some (much needed) knowledge from you guys; and as for you stating your photos are not good, I've seen some of the photos posted on this forum; and they are brilliant.. I love looking at the photos - keep em coming. I'll try to post a couple of photos at some point?

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.