Hello All; Newly Signed Up UK Member

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Moss, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Moss

Moss New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2014
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member to the 4-thirds forum (MU-43) I'm 66, years young with fading eyesight - hearing and aching joints ; and I think my memory is following suit? Anyhow, I love looking at pictures and photos posted on the Photography forums, also like taking some (badly taken) photos. I had an Olympus OMD-EM10 for a short time (8, months) but not really getting along with the OMD - EM10! So today I exchanged it for a Panasonic Lumix GX7 with a 20mm Prime Lens. I better mention that I'm a bit of a Numpty when it comes to Technology; so hope you won't mind me asking some silly questions in the near future? Really looking forward to reading the posts and threads on Mu-43; and hope to take an active part in your discussions.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dogs100

dogs100 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    N Devon UK
    Welcome Moss. I am ahead of you in age, bad eyes, aching joints and poor photos, technology for me is a box of matches instead of two sticks .... and I still smile (sometimes) ... worrying isn't it. :rolleyes:
  3. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Good to see you Moss.

I prefer Panasonic cameras myself but I like to think my photographs would be just as bad if I used an Olympus! :thumbup:
  4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.
  5. Moss

Moss New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2014
    Thanks for the welcome Gentlemen,
    hope to gain some (much needed) knowledge from you guys; and as for you stating your photos are not good, I've seen some of the photos posted on this forum; and they are brilliant.. I love looking at the photos - keep em coming. I'll try to post a couple of photos at some point?
    • Like Like x 1