Hello All! New M 4/3 User in Bend, OR

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SeanQ, Apr 13, 2013.

1. SeanQ

SeanQ Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 13, 2013
    Bend, OR
    Sean
    Figure this should be my first post. I found this website just recently (a few months ago) and was a lurker for a while. I owned a Canon 5D classic but it was not just getting as much use as I wanted. After seeing the images being posted as well as reading reviews, I took the plunge into m 4/3 and bought a EM-5...love it! The 5D and 3 lenses have since been sold to finance this purchase. Still have a lot to learn but I'm glad to be a part of what seems to be a passionate, enthusiastic community here. Cheers!

2. Chris5107

Chris5107 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
    Great! Welcome to a nice site. I have learned many things here and have enjoyed reading the reviews and viewing the photos. Hope to see some of your shots too.

3. tdekany

tdekany Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 8, 2011
    Oregon
    Welcome!!!! We will be visiting the John Day area soon once again. Great country.

4. woody112704

woody112704 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 13, 2012
    Iowa
    Jared
    Welcome, I agree with Nuclear I have learned a ton from browsing the site and asking questions.

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Sean and welcome.

6. Dalton

Dalton Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Dan Ferrall
    Welcome

I am a four thirds user living in Portland. Welcome to the forum. I think you will find it to be friendly, fun, and informative.

Dan

7. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard, Sean!

Regards,

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.