1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

hello all from Hong Kong and happy chinese new year

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by KS11, Feb 6, 2011.

1. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    Hello all, just making my introduction here at a great forum. my names Kaiwa and i been holidaying for the last 4 months in East Asia, traveling between S. Korea, Hong Kong, and Macau and it's been a great trip so far.

I recently got into the Micro 4/3's world through my PEN EPL1 and it's been a great camera to use. (stepping up from a Canon IXUS 70) i considered Canon's Powershot G series, Lumix LX series, and many others, but settled on the PEN due to fact i wanted to step up in a big way rather than a small way!

anyways been lurking a while but greetings from hong kong and happy chinese new year all!

• Like Like x 3
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome, Kaiwa! Thank you so much for taking the time out to introduce yourself and please post some photographs from your travels when you can. I'd love to be an armchair traveler through your pictures.:thumbup:

P.S. And a very Happy New Year to you, Kaiwa!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Kaiwa, and Hello from Scotland. Happy New Year!

All the best,

Colin

4. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome Kaiwa! Glad you joined - you'll find a supportive group of enthusiastic users on this site!

5. Vivalo

Vivalo Olympus Loser

Nov 16, 2010
    Finland
    Welcome, Kaiwa, to the friendliest forum on the internet. Happy chinese new year from Finland.

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Kaiwa and you made the right decision.

7. greyelm

greyelm Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    London
    Malcolm
    Kung hei fat choy from London

8. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong

thanks all for the warm welcome!

here are some pictures i took of hong kong...i been relying heavily on the art filters, they are all pretty neat and useful too

• Like Like x 1