hello all from Hong Kong and happy chinese new year

KS11

Mu-43 Veteran
Hello all, just making my introduction here at a great forum. my names Kaiwa and i been holidaying for the last 4 months in East Asia, traveling between S. Korea, Hong Kong, and Macau and it's been a great trip so far.

I recently got into the Micro 4/3's world through my PEN EPL1 and it's been a great camera to use. (stepping up from a Canon IXUS 70) i considered Canon's Powershot G series, Lumix LX series, and many others, but settled on the PEN due to fact i wanted to step up in a big way rather than a small way!

anyways been lurking a while but greetings from hong kong and happy chinese new year all!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome, Kaiwa! Thank you so much for taking the time out to introduce yourself and please post some photographs from your travels when you can. I'd love to be an armchair traveler through your pictures.:thumbup:

P.S. And a very Happy New Year to you, Kaiwa!

Vivalo

Olympus loser
Welcome, Kaiwa, to the friendliest forum on the internet. Happy chinese new year from Finland.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom