Hello all from Cincinnati, Ohio!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by rich9cinti, Mar 24, 2013.

1. rich9cinti

rich9cinti Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Rich
    Fairly new to the M4/3 system. Shooting with the Oly E-P3 and wifey annexed my Lumix GF3. I'm looking forward to learning lots from all of you. This system has brought the word FUN back into photography :)

Additional:
    In the past, I lugged around my dslr equipment around everywhere. I honestly felt like I was at a paid gig. I wanted a camera system that was less intimidating to subjects I encounter on the streets. My e-p3 is with me everyday and I enjoy shooting again for fun. I only take my M4/3 gear on vacations and travel. What a breath of fresh air.

2. colinhester

colinhester Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 17, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Colin Hester
    Welcome from West Chester, Ohio. Where are your favorite places to shoot in the area?

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.

4. rich9cinti

rich9cinti Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Rich
    Thanks for the welcome, Colin. Favorite places... Well, for portraits I like Sharon Woods. Most clients like the scenery there. My personal fav spot would be across the river by the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge. I like street photography but I don't get out enough as much as I would like. How about you?

5. rich9cinti

rich9cinti Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Rich
    Thanks bilzmale for the greeting!

6. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    Welcome from just up the road in Dayton.

7. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Rich, welcome aboard!

Regards,

Jim

8. colinhester

colinhester Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 17, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Colin Hester
    I really enjoy getting out to the Butler and Warren county parks. Some are kinda off the beaten path, but that what makes them fun. I'm supposed to be documenting springtime at a nature reserve for the state.....yeah, that's working out real well. I seem to always find something new at Spring Grove. Street photography in downtown Cinci would be a blast, as would Clifton. I don't have the personality to really get down there and shoot......C