Headshot backdrops

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by bbarnett51, Apr 21, 2017.

1. bbarnett51

bbarnett51 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 23, 2015
    I need to get a mobile headshot setup. Im looking for something easy to setup and easy to transport.
    Ive got the lighting just need the backdrop and stand. Thanks!

2. ionian

ionian Mu-43 All-Pro

May 20, 2016
    Kent, UK
    Simon
    You could get one of the pop-up ones, I've not tried them but have friends who use them on paid gigs.

When I need something portable, I use a 1.45m wide vinyl backdrop (reversible, white and grey) and a cheap as chips backdrop stand from Amazon. The vinyl makes it easy to keep clean and free from wrinkles - which is more important when shooting m43 because of the depth of field.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clint

Clint Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Apr 22, 2013
    San Diego area, CA
    Clint
  4. mcrosa

mcrosa Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Miami, Florida
    Mike Crosa
    I have a kit from Wescott Manning I believe, (not at home to check the name). Fits in a bag and comes complete with two backgrounds one beige and one gray both with mottling. It cost about 120. Very compact and ideal for portrait full body and head shots. I just found it. The name is Westcott X drop kit. B & H Photo. Just reread the responses and realized that Clint had also mentioned the x system.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.