Heading off to Europe!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by saeveritt, Jun 25, 2010.

1. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    In about 22 hours I will be on my flight to London, I can't wait!
    I haven't decided if I will be taking my new macbook pro or not, I'm scared!
    I really wan't to so that I can Blog my experiences periodically. If not, I will have to take a journal and hand write my experience while keeping up with all of my SD Cards. What should I do?!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Try and meet up with a few of our members while there, nice support group on the fly. Take lingerie and chocolate for the natives. Shoot like crazy.

Bokeh D.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Actually, no need to bring the Macbook : we don't have electricity yet. The natives are OK, apart of course from those who live on islands.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ephemeral Moment

Ephemeral Moment Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2010
    Darlington
    Do you have a smartphone? That would probably be the way to go for blogging on the move.

If you have a wordpress site you can set it up to show a tweet from any phone as well by texting.

If you are in London there are quite a few internet cafes as well - UK Internet Cafes - not sure how up to date that is

• Like Like x 2
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Scott, travel light and stop in the Internet cafes or try the smartphone if you have one - or buy the latest greatest iPad!:biggrin:

Have a fantastic trip, take lots of photos and you know what - the written word by hand is a great thing. Most importantly seize the days before you!

Godspeed and we'll be here. If you do "blog" use the site's blog software: Micro Four Thirds User Forum - Blogs

Have fun and soak it all in, Scott!:2thumbs:

~ BB

6. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    Thank you all! I appreciate the kind words and suggestions.
    Well I am off to my first stop, London! I'll let you all know how that goes!