Heading off to Europe!

saeveritt

Mu-43 Regular
In about 22 hours I will be on my flight to London, I can't wait!
I haven't decided if I will be taking my new macbook pro or not, I'm scared!
I really wan't to so that I can Blog my experiences periodically. If not, I will have to take a journal and hand write my experience while keeping up with all of my SD Cards. What should I do?!

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Try and meet up with a few of our members while there, nice support group on the fly. Take lingerie and chocolate for the natives. Shoot like crazy.

Bokeh D.

Gwendal

Mu-43 Veteran
Actually, no need to bring the Macbook : we don't have electricity yet. The natives are OK, apart of course from those who live on islands.

Ephemeral Moment

Mu-43 Regular
Do you have a smartphone? That would probably be the way to go for blogging on the move.

If you have a wordpress site you can set it up to show a tweet from any phone as well by texting.

If you are in London there are quite a few internet cafes as well - UK Internet Cafes - not sure how up to date that is

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Scott, travel light and stop in the Internet cafes or try the smartphone if you have one - or buy the latest greatest iPad!:biggrin:

Have a fantastic trip, take lots of photos and you know what - the written word by hand is a great thing. Most importantly seize the days before you!

Godspeed and we'll be here. If you do "blog" use the site's blog software: Micro Four Thirds User Forum - Blogs

Have fun and soak it all in, Scott!:2thumbs:

~ BB

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom