1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Heading off to Europe!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by saeveritt, Jun 25, 2010.

1. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    In about 22 hours I will be on my flight to London, I can't wait!
    I haven't decided if I will be taking my new macbook pro or not, I'm scared!
    I really wan't to so that I can Blog my experiences periodically. If not, I will have to take a journal and hand write my experience while keeping up with all of my SD Cards. What should I do?!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Try and meet up with a few of our members while there, nice support group on the fly. Take lingerie and chocolate for the natives. Shoot like crazy.

Bokeh D.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Actually, no need to bring the Macbook : we don't have electricity yet. The natives are OK, apart of course from those who live on islands.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ephemeral Moment

Ephemeral Moment Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2010
    Darlington
    Do you have a smartphone? That would probably be the way to go for blogging on the move.

If you have a wordpress site you can set it up to show a tweet from any phone as well by texting.

If you are in London there are quite a few internet cafes as well - UK Internet Cafes - not sure how up to date that is

• Like Like x 1
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Scott, travel light and stop in the Internet cafes or try the smartphone if you have one - or buy the latest greatest iPad!:biggrin:

Have a fantastic trip, take lots of photos and you know what - the written word by hand is a great thing. Most importantly seize the days before you!

Godspeed and we'll be here. If you do "blog" use the site's blog software: Micro Four Thirds User Forum - Blogs

Have fun and soak it all in, Scott!:2thumbs:

~ BB

6. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    Thank you all! I appreciate the kind words and suggestions.
    Well I am off to my first stop, London! I'll let you all know how that goes!