1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

HDR in GF1

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by hanzo, Feb 4, 2010.

1. hanzo

hanzo Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Chan
    Anyone has a pointer about creating HDR with auto bracketing feature in GF1? I find it difficult to hold the shutter button steady for bracketing burst. Am I missing something ?

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    There isn't a way to combine the images in camera; a stitching program would be able to combine images and account for the camera position (since your hand is moving). Otherwise you would need to use a tripod to get the frames matched up exactly without further post process editing.

3. steve

steve Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Havertown, PA
    I would recommend manually setting exposure to get 3-5 shots at varying EVs. Also strongly recommend using a tripod to get shots steady. Photomatix is the best software for HDR. There are plenty of online demonstrations and tutorials on you tube.

Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.