HDMI Output reversed left to right. Em1 Mkii Firmware 3.1

Wairoakid

Mu-43 Regular
I was recording a scene on using video but outputting the clean HDMI to an ATOMOS Ninja Flame to record rather than using the internal SD card ( as i have been doing for a few months now). All has been very good ( apart from a hiccup with firmware 3.0 but fixed with firmware 3.1)
However I noticed the last recording the scene was reversed left to right. This has never happened before. I am going to do some experiments as to possibilities as to why but I thought I would ask if anyone has experienced anything similar,
The only difference I had in this recording was that i had flipped the camera screen out and turned it so it faced the scene ( as opposed to normally where is facing away from the scene). This was because the camera was in a corner on a tripod and I needed to look at the camera screen from the front of the camera.

I wonder if this change affected the HDMI feed out.

Anyway i will try some experiments but would appreciate any comments in the meantime.

Thanks

Last edited:

Growltiger

Mu-43 All-Pro
This is a deliberate feature. You have set the camera into selfie mode, which allows someone making a selfie to admire themselves in the mirror.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom