Hawaii (O'ahu) Panoramas

m43happy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Took a family trip at the beginning of this month to the island of O'ahu in Hawaii. It was a trip mostly planned by my brother's family so I was just there along for the ride so I tried to make the most out of every opportunity I had to shoot photos. I've kind of gotten obsessed with taking shots to use as wallpapers on my 21:9 ultrawide monitor at home, which is why the majority of my photos were multi shot panoramic landscapes instead of just single shot. A couple panoramics were taken on a moving boat tour we went on so that was a little challenging.

i-n6MSGxN.jpg

O12-40pro

i-4GWWj8p.jpg

O12-40pro

i-4Q6nDM7.jpg

O40-150pro

i-BSdddXq.jpg

O12-40pro

i-HJZjqmT.jpg

O40-150pro

i-xttfXNq.jpg

O12-40pro

i-CSXC5K5.jpg

O40-150pro

i-dZSrbKm.jpg

O40-150pro

i-BVf7Jtk.jpg

O40-150pro

Got a couple extra shots of some dolphins too! :)

i-tBPCQhW.jpg

O40-150pro

i-98HnJ78.jpg

O40-150pro

Holoholo55

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Great shots! You made it look so beautiful. I live there, but don't often stop to enjoy the view. Thanks for reminding us what we take for granted. Great dolphin shots too. A stroke of good luck. Mahalo!

m43happy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Been on the road all day moving and get online and see this. Thanks for the kind words everyone. :)

How did the one fall through the cracks? Great work @m43happy! How’d you like O’ahu? My wife and I did Maui and Kauai last year and it was fantastic!
O'ahu was great! Hadn't been there in 30 years. My family stayed out in Ko Olina on the west side of the island. A bit away from Honolulu, but a lot quieter which is more relaxing in my opinion. The hike up the Hanauma Bay ridge line just to get that shot of the bay was exhausting (but it was worth it for the shot). lol