1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Have you all see this article? Steve Huff E-PL1 Review

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by dcisive, Apr 7, 2010.

1. dcisive

dcisive Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Lee
    • Like Like x 2
  2. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    im back , its a good read enlightening to say the least , im glad he had some nice stuff to say about the 17 , it grows on me daily especially when size is a factor, and its a good lens
    if only oly had made it f2!

3. dcisive

dcisive Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Lee
    I just ordered a 17 for myself this morning. I just have to try one. I really like the Panasonic 20mm f1.7 but figured these pancake lenses are a bit addicting. The pics taken by others that I've seen recently are quite convincing.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

dcisive, I just read the Steve Huff review. Thank you for the link. I just tried one of my jpegs from the E-PL1 that was from a difficult scene lighting wise and found that iPhoto did a pretty nice job. Though some may shudder at the thought of iPhoto...it's a pretty handy little software for the Mac. I do have Aperture 3, as well, but wanted to see if it made a difference...and for this particular photo and it worked just as well.

5. pete

pete Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2010
    Phoenix, Az
    Im a SH fan myself....but Im not getting caught in the new camera thing. Im staying with my ep2. Ive done this way too many times...but good luck to the rest of ya.

Pete

• Like Like x 1