1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Has anyone received FL-300R rebate?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by briloop, Jul 29, 2012.

1. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I mailed the form around June 7 and about a month later received an acknowledgement email. No check yet.

Has anyone received their FL-300R rebate?

2. timein

timein Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 9, 2011
    Received my check the other day - takes about 2 months.

3. JimmyK

JimmyK Mu-43 Regular

Apr 11, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    James Knodell
    I sent in my rebate paperwork in at about the same time as you. Several weeks later, I received acknowledgement that it had been received. It took until last week for the status on my submission to be changed from "in process" to "response sent" (no indication what the response is). Still nothing received. Overall, I'm unimpressed with the Olympus rebate programs. I've never encountered another rebate program that was as slow. In fact, it's reached the point, that I doubt I'd allow myself to be sucked in on another rebate offing from Olympus. Very poor show.

4. JimmyK

JimmyK Mu-43 Regular

Apr 11, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    James Knodell
    Update, after posting above (last night), what should appear in my mail box today? You guessed it. My rebate check for $169.99. Interestingly, the check is payable to me -- OR BEARER…..so don't lose track of that check when it arrives, because it's the same as cash. Anyone can cash it.

5. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
    Heh- maybe they were worried that it would take too long to be received that the intended party wouldn't be around any longer "might as well give to it someone."

It took 2 months on the day for me to get mine. I kept checking that email link constantly. It did though- for me anyway, say "rebate check approved" or something like that for at least a good 2 weeks before it actually arrived.

6. oldcarrot

oldcarrot Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 29, 2012
    Confirmation of receipt of paperwork and tracking ID# received about 1 week after I mailed it. Maybe they open in batches.

7. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    mine showed a couple days ago......long after I had forgotten about it. Just sent off for a $200 rebate on a printer.... and a $7 rebate for a couple jugs of margarita mix. I should be able to go on a spending spree in around 8 weeks.

8. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    Finally received the rebate today, August 13, 2012. 9 weeks!!!:frown:

9. SFW

SFW Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 6, 2012
    Calgary, Canada
    Stephen F. Winsor
    I received my rebate over the weekend (took about 8-9 weeks here in Canada) and promptly went into London Drugs and bought the Bower 7.5mm fisheye lens.

10. alvinksu

alvinksu Mu-43 Regular

Nov 20, 2012
    New York
    still haven't received mine, they reissued me back in sep, and now i'm still waiting for it. Called today and they said, they can't do anything about it because the offer is already close. SO i'm not sure if it will ever get it.