1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Has anyone bought from eglobal central? 17mm f1.8 $372.50

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Cr0b4r, Nov 4, 2015.

1. MadMarco

MadMarco Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 30, 2014
    Guildford, England
    I bought my current mobile phone, LG G6 from there about 18 months ago. It arrived after about a week and there have been no issues. I would use them again.

2. Brecht

Brecht Mu-43 Regular

Dec 17, 2017
    Belgium
    What about taxes? Are there extra costs involved, considering it's apparently sent from Hong Kong?

3. fwestivus

fwestivus Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 10, 2018
    Nope, not had anything like that. I seem to remember there's some small print on the site that says the ship from where ever you're ordering from so no taxes.
    So far most have arrived between a week and two weeks after ordering. It wouldn't surprise me if with some stuff they have to ship it from abroad and then distribute it from where it arrives.

4. Saledolce

Saledolce Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Italy
    No, they somehow have stock in the EC. My last package was shipped from Germany.

5. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
  6. I believe hat's a crap company trading with a similar name to the one being discussed here. It trades under EglobalCentral, E-Global, Eglobal-Central and other variations

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.