Has anyone bought from eglobal central? 17mm f1.8 $372.50

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Cr0b4r, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Cr0b4r

Cr0b4r Mu-43 Regular

Dec 4, 2013
  2. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler Subscribing Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Unless you're in Asia, you won't get a factory warranty buying from HK, FYI.

• Like Like x 1
  3. benman

benman Mu-43 Regular

Jul 8, 2014
    Derbyshire, UK
    Yep, I took a punt on them for my 17mm 1.8. It took a couple of weeks to arrive in the UK, but the price saving was substantial.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Saledolce

Saledolce Mu-43 Regular

Apr 17, 2017
    Italy
    I picked (from their UK store on ebay, using Paypal) a Lumix 20mm f1.7. Excellent price, reasonable speed to have it shipped, tracking code covering the whole trip.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Klorenzo

Klorenzo Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 10, 2014
    Lorenzo
    I took the 40-150 pro one month ago from the Italy store, shipped from Holland I think. Unbelievable price (half of the new price, less then used copies), arrived in 6 days (the item was marked with the "ships in 25 hours" badge).
    I wrote to them before placing the order asking about the expected delivery date for the item and I never got an answer. So the whole experience was not flawless but in the end I got everything as expected.

6. chonbhoy

chonbhoy Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 23, 2013
    Scottish Highlands
    Ive purchased from them several times, no issues I'm pleased to report.

7. T N Args

T N Args Agent Photocateur

Dec 3, 2013
    Adelaide, Australia
    call me Arg
    Purchased a lens for $640 this year which saved me at least a couple of hundred, no problems.

8. marz

marz Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Pyrenees, France
    Marcel
    Yes, bought from them numerous times. Never any issues.

9. alex g

alex g Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Mar 30, 2016
    New York / Bath
    They tried to sell a refurbed Oly body to a buddy of mine as a new item. He returned it and they stopped returning his messages. He had to get ebay to refund him. Then apparently they trolled his ebay feedback comments and again he had to approach ebay to have the comments removed. So that's a least one unsatisfied customer! :( He told me that on investigation, it appeared that they've traded under a series of different names — one can draw one's own conclusions as to their likely reasons for doing so.

• Useful Useful x 1