Happy New Year,

susikamikaze

Mu-43 Rookie
Hallo @ everybody,
I discovered this site a few weeks ago and been lurking on this forum for quite a while now... finally have the nerve to register and introduce myself!

After much deliberataion I am currently in the market for an e-pl1.

But I´cant decide the e-pl1 with the kit lens and an pana 20/1.7 or the e-pl1 with the 14-140.
I hope to find answers in this forum, what to purchase.

I consider myself newbie in photography and I want to explore it further. I have an Canon G11 .
I've been very impressed with all the micro four thirds images especially the e-pl1, I've seen so far, and hope I too can take some good ones!!!

A happy New Year from Bavaria

servus karo

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome Servus,
Happy New Year to you also.
It depends on what type photography you like. That really sets the framework for camera/lens selection.
Post a little info and we'll try to help you spend your money. We are all very good at that...
Shooter

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Servus, welcome and happy 2011 to you!

Don AKA Streetshooter has given you great advice regarding lens choices.

We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you and yes, there will definitely be many people who'll help you spend your money with their advice.:wink::biggrin:

susikamikaze

Mu-43 Rookie
What a warm welcomen!
Thanks to all of you.
I `ll will mainlly taking pictures of my family( both of my sons are musicians ( so indoors and low light). Landscapes when hiking
and as a tourist/travel camera. For macro I think I`ll use my G11.
I love any insight you have.

karo

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom