Happy New Year!!

PhotoCal

Mu-43 Veteran
Happy New Year!
May it be a year of change, at least from last year!
The only way it will change is if people change their behavior.
Virus are all around us, and waiting for us to become complacent (and ignore science).

But in the meantime, let's take advantage of the light!

Susanne

Mu-43 Regular
Happy new year everyone! We had a lovely dinner and later had some fabulous Zoom chats with friends. Played a couple of tunes too, good fun.

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
I'm a bit vague on the details of last night, but this I do remember:
PC310036-02.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And I wish all of you A Happy New Year!
May it be a year free of charge!

Best regards to all/Erik

Erich_H

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eastern Denmark (annexed in 1658 by Sweden)
Real Name
Erik
I'm feeling compelled, today, to paraphrase Herman's Hermits:

No Julmust today, my bottle has gone dry.
The bottle stands forlorn, all stores are shuttered down.
No Julmust today, it seems a common plight.
New Year's Eve has passed me by, don't know the reason why.
How could they know, just what this pizza means?
The end of all my hopes, the end of all my dreams...

NOTE: Julmust (carbonated soft drink) is the best Swedish cure for a hangover. Better than Coke, even.

Last edited:

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
Wishing you all a great 2021. With all the problems of 2020, this New Year day seems just like another with the exception of us getting 6.5" of snow last night. The Coronavirus got to my wife's business and after 20 some years, she is closing her studio but still has lots of location business. We have been moving all the equipment and props to our home so it is full of stuff. Most of her business has been executive portraits for local corporations so we will save money on rent and utilities but I know it is hurtful to her now. She will be okay but kind of wistful now. My wish for myself is to get through this election mess in the USA and to see 2022 come in.

Mu-43 Legend
Happy New Year all. Onward and upward in 2021! (I mean - it HAS to be better, right?)

Santa

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tom Staggs
My wish for myself is to get through this election mess in the USA and to see 2022 come in.
My daddy used to tell me “don’t wish your life away” when I wished for something to happen next year or so. We will be given many happy memories during this year that we wouldn’t have if we didn’t experience 2021. Have a Blessed New Year! To all in the Forum.

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
My daddy used to tell me “don’t wish your life away” when I wished for something to happen next year or so. We will be given many happy memories during this year that we wouldn’t have if we didn’t experience 2021. Have a Blessed New Year! To all in the Forum.
I think you misunderstood. I hope that at my age I live to see 2022. Not wishing my life away in any manner.

Latest threads

Top Bottom