Happy New Year to everyone ...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

We here in Australia will come the brand new 2012 very shortly .I am rostered for evening shift for more fun ..hahah .
    Anyway I wish a very healthy ( I am a doctor so need to worry about health ) and wealthy ( u need money to buy new cameras and lenses )
    2012 to all the forum members and their families . My new year resolution is not to buy any camera , get few new lenses and shoot more ..
    what is yours?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Thanks and best wishes to yourself and all mu-43ers for a great 2012.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

To you to mate. I'm staying up with the family tonight and we are going to do a movie marathon (watching Ken Davis- a comedian) and see the new year through.

Might even ignite a few balloons of Hydrogen for fun. (i can tell you how to make hydrogen if you want:smile:)

I haven't thought much about a new year resolution yet but I'm going for 'being who I am'. Just being myself and not acting differently depending what crowd I'm in. Standing up and being real is going to be my 2012 motto!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Happy New Year!

Glückliches Neues Jahr!

Joyeux Nouvelle Année!

5. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Thanks and best wishes to you and all mu-43ers for a great, wealthy and plenty of shooting 2012.
  6. timothysoong

timothysoong Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 10, 2011
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Happy new year to all mu-43ers here. And my new year's resolution would be more or less similar like yours that is to stop have the temptation to replace camera bodies and save up for lens, etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Happy New Year everyone! I picked a lousy day to change servers. One of my resolutions is to make better decisions in 2012 :biggrin:.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Amin, any day is a good day to change servers if the old one isn't delivering the goods.

But good day for servers or not....

Happy new year all! Hope you have a great 2012 with lots of love and no GAS to suck the joy from your checkbooks.
  9. pawzitiv

pawzitiv Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2010
    To everyone on this forum .. Happy New Year! Shoot more and may you always find the 'magical' light in 2012 ...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Happy new year to all!
  11. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    a good resolution is to follow the light...and be good to one another.
  12. leonberdi

leonberdi Mu-43 Regular

Apr 15, 2011
    Happy new year everyone... and happy new server!
  13. MrDoug

MrDoug Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2011
    Boise, Idaho
    Happy New Year to all Photo Nuts..!!

Happy New Year from Boise, Idaho, USA.. to all of you wonderful folks around the World.. !!
    Best Wishes for a Happy New Year..
    • Like Like x 1