Happy Member!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by 2mnycars, Feb 20, 2014.

1. 2mnycars

2mnycars Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Toronto
    DaveL
    Background--had a successful photo business for years, with a diverse customer base. Always had a lightweight system to complement my main equipment. Leica M3; later a Leica M4P (that I hated, and didn't have long.)

I have been searching for a light weight system in this digital time. I have experimented. My Sony NEX5 system is gone. My OMD has been with me for over a year. I have had trouble adapting. I had a Nikon 1V1 with3 lenses. However, carrying my N1V1 and OMD bodies and lenses was a burden.

A convert! I found an Oly E-MP2 being sold for a low low price. Bought it; sold my N1V1 stuff. Now I have the
    * Oly OMD
    * Oly E-MP2
    3 lenses (different choices than others would make; kit zooms and moderate tele zooms.)

This combination is a joy for me.

I have much to learn. I don't speak Oly yet. The results are improving. I am learning.

When I want to minimize risk, I use the little camera body. When I need a viewfinder I use the OMD>love the flexibility of this system.

DaveL

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard, Dave!

Regards,

Jim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.