Happy Birthday to Dylanryan

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Herman, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Party time in Oregon !
    Happy birthday to you !
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Happy birthday Dylanryan where ever you may be!
  3. squeegee

squeegee Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    hrmm I've seen quite a few of these posted recently and I've been trying to ignore them but I think I have to kind of say something...

you know when you phone up your bank or the government and they're trying to "confirm your identiy" one of the most common questions they ask you is... "what is your date of birth".

Personally, other than official bank and government groups and things like that, I generally don't tell anyone my birthday, and if some website demands it, I usually put the correct year, but Jan 1st, or Dec 31. Simple for me to remember what I put, but also incorrect in case they try to use it to ... borrow my identity.

Anyways, I know these are in good spirits but... it worries me every time I see some ones birth day published. :flypig:
  4. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    I'm with you squeegee, although I tend to use 1st April, which here in the UK is April Fools Day, once did it for three contractors who needed passes to gain access to a secure working site, and nobody on security noticed :rolleyes:

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Well On my birthday I had a computer generated email from Mu-43.com. Even tho it was automatically done it made me feel pretty good. It made me smile.
  6. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

:smile: Happy Birthday Dylanryan :smile: