Happy Birthday to Dylanryan

squeegee

Mu-43 Veteran
hrmm I've seen quite a few of these posted recently and I've been trying to ignore them but I think I have to kind of say something...

you know when you phone up your bank or the government and they're trying to "confirm your identiy" one of the most common questions they ask you is... "what is your date of birth".

Personally, other than official bank and government groups and things like that, I generally don't tell anyone my birthday, and if some website demands it, I usually put the correct year, but Jan 1st, or Dec 31. Simple for me to remember what I put, but also incorrect in case they try to use it to ... borrow my identity.

Anyways, I know these are in good spirits but... it worries me every time I see some ones birth day published. :flypig:

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
I'm with you squeegee, although I tend to use 1st April, which here in the UK is April Fools Day, once did it for three contractors who needed passes to gain access to a secure working site, and nobody on security noticed :rolleyes:

Barrie

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom