Happy 2010

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by Bullfrog, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Best wishes to all for 2010 (or whatever time it may be for you)- happiness, health, peace.
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Happy New Year, and best wishes to all:drinks:!!!!
  3. jesse

jesse Mu-43 Regular

Dec 16, 2009
    Hong Kong
    Happy New Year !!
  4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Wishing everyone a Happy M4/3rds New Year

Wishing one and all a Happy New Year.

Lets hope this forum grows even bigger next year as more people buy into the system and in turn encourage the manufacturers to make more lenses and build on a solid based format.:bravo-009:
  5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Many thanks, Ian. Happy New Year to you and yours as well. I think mu-43.com is off to a great start!
  6. blork

blork Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 31, 2009
    Montreal, QC, Canada
  7. eolake

eolake Mu-43 Regular

Dec 21, 2009
    Lancashire, England
    May your happiness be plentiful in the new year.

I too think M4/3 has great potential. Sensor will keep getting better, and the cameras have a good compromise between portability and good handling. And the gear so far is very good. And I like that I can potentially use my wonderful Pana lenses on a Olympus body, if they come out with one I really like. I would love if the same was true of DSLRs, so I would not have two big lens collections, and not want to buy a Sony because I'd have to start a third.
  8. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    happy new year to all , hope to read about all the great wide primes for m4\3 in the coming year
  9. Raimondi

Raimondi Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2009
    Happy New Year to All ... continue to take more photos and enjoy the fun of it!