1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Half-Case for E-PL2

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MiguelATF, Jul 9, 2012.

1. MiguelATF

MiguelATF Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Looking for a leather or leatherette Half-Case for my new (well, technically it's not brand new, but it's 'new' to me!) Olympus E-PL2.

Would prefer a half case with a higher, more protective rear that includes cutouts for the LCD screen and for the array of buttons/controls on the right-hand side of the rear.

Looked at all the threads regarding half-cases and checked out what's currently on eBay and amazon. Most of the cases available seem to be of the more minimal variety with no raised or protective portion/s in the rear.

The one that really caught my fancy and seems gorgeous and beautifully built as well are made by the Japanese company Aki-Asahi - called a 'leather snap case'. The downside is --- it's pricey $$$$$ - between approx $100 and $110 - way too high for my modest budget.

So am wondering if anyone has a used PL2 half-case - or one left over from a previous kit - at a reasonable price?

I realize this may be a fool's errand - once you buy a nice case for your camera, you don't sell it. But it can't hurt asking.....right?

Or if anyone has any suggestions where to find what I'm looking for without paying an arm and a leg - that would be appreciated.

Cheers!
    Miguel