Hadley Pro and mounted O 12-40

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dornblaser, Apr 14, 2015.

1. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    Does anyone have the Hadley Pro and the O 12-40, I am wondering if the Hadley Pro will hold a body with a mounted O 12-40 and 2-3 primes. A lot of bags or inserts will hold the O 12-40 but mounted becomes problematic. Thanks.

2. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    Andrew
    It should. The Hadley Pro is slightly smaller than the Tamrac System 6 I have and the EM1 and O12-40 has tons and tons of room.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tyrphoto

tyrphoto Mu-43 All-Pro

May 25, 2014
    Seoul | NYC
    ㅇtㅈyㅅr
    The Hadley Pro is my daily bag. The main compartment will easily hold a body with 12-40 mounted and up to 4 primes, even larger primes like the 75/1.8. The Hadley Pro comes with 2 vertical dividers and 2 horizontal dividers that attach on one side only so that you can stack 2 lenses on top of each other but with padding in between.

Sometimes when I carry my Canon kit, it'll hold my 5D Mk.II with a standard zoom like the 24-70/2.8L or 24-105/4L mounted so the 12-40 is no problem.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    Thanks.

5. Gary5

Gary5 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 15, 2014
    I didn't see this thread before, sorry if I'm too late. A Hadley Digital will hold more than that. A Hadley Pro will hold more than twice that much. I typically use the Hadley Digital to carry an E-M1 with 12-40, 35-100 and a 25/1.4. It can hold that much even with the 35-100 plus hood (not reversed) mounted on the camera. The camera faces down into the bag, so it takes less than a second to open the bag, pull it out and shoot. I use the Pro to carry two E-M1's with large zooms mounted and several more big lenses underneath. You can also attach AVEA-5 extensions to the Digital or Pro. One AVEA-5 adds 40% more capacity to the Digital.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.