Had your email from Bill Gates yet

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by BillN, Mar 1, 2010.

1. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Had your email from Bill Gates yet

Presumably they will flood the "air waves" and the world will stop dead as there will be that many........I am getting in bottled water and a few cans of something

I'm a PC user - financial background and have used Firefox for some time........I use IE as my back up as Firefox seems to be getting worse and worse.

Don't understand the decision myself............I thought the US was "the Land of the Brave and the Free"

Why have they stopped good olde Bill from making a few quid, (to you colonists, that English for money, £ sterling in particular)

2. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer Charter Member

Nope. I haven't received Bill Gates Email yet and if i did my Apple mail would promptly stick in the junk folder.
    You can, download Safari for your pc for free. It isn't like the real thing running natively on OSX but it leaves IE in the dust and i like it way better than Firefox.

IMHO in a world without walls and doors- there is no need for Gates or Windows.

iconindustries

3. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    You are always upside down down there........stop knocking poor olde Bill :smile:

I tried an Apple once and it was just too fruity!