1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Had my EPL5 for les than a minute....had to return it.

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by OdzBodkinz, Nov 7, 2012.

1. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2011
    Went in to my local brick and mortar, after calling to confirm they got EPL5's in this morning. I was told they had black and silver kits. Sweet! So I played with a black one theY had out for demo, and decided to take it...only I asked for the silver. The sales woman brought out a box with silver in it, and rang me up. I paid $750 total...and after swiping my card and signing the slip, I took my receipt and stuffs it in my pocket. Just before leaving, I asked if she. Minded if I opened it up.....sure enough, even though the box said Silver, it was clearly a white EPL5. Dang! No silver. Didn't want black, had to return it after less than a minute. I has a sad now.

2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    Look at the bright side,
    You still have your OMD.....:smile:

3. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter Subscribing Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    and your credit card :wink:

4. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2011
    Nope :( 

Sold all my m4/3 gear. Made a mistake in doing so, now re-buying. Missed it too much. I did try out the lovely 75 1.8 while in the store though. It was magnificent.

5. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    I like your quote in your sig. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.