1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GX8 $799 condition 10 BHPhoto Used

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Gidget, Feb 3, 2016.

1. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    I emailed them Monday after the effective price of the new GX8s went to $900. ($1000 - $100 B&H gift card). The used ones were about $870, so I asked if they were going to be cutting the price. I offered $750. Yesterday morning I got an email saying that the new price was $800. So I bought one. It shipped today.

Anyone want to buy a GX7? I have two; a black one that is pretty nice and a silver one that has clear evidence of having worked for a living. Both with box, papers, etc. $370 and $330 respectively. Both work fine so I don't care which one I keep.

2. D7k1

D7k1 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Nov 18, 2013
    I bought a used one (9 rating) when I ordered the PL100-400, got it yesterday and it had a piece of dust that no amount of camera cleaning cycles would get rid of. Well, I called and within minutes had my RA and label and will get a "10" Gx8 in return. For me, I've not only spent a lot of money over the years at B&H, but recently have spent quite a lot for me (about $5K over the last 4 months) and their service is why I keep coming back. I am pretty close to "Good Enough" in my kit but if and when I buy something major again it will be with B&H.

***UPDATE***Ended up getting a new one with the $200 off plus the $100 store card...too good to pass up.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.