GX8 $799 condition 10 BHPhoto Used

oldracer

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I emailed them Monday after the effective price of the new GX8s went to $900. ($1000 - $100 B&H gift card). The used ones were about $870, so I asked if they were going to be cutting the price. I offered $750. Yesterday morning I got an email saying that the new price was $800. So I bought one. It shipped today.

Anyone want to buy a GX7? I have two; a black one that is pretty nice and a silver one that has clear evidence of having worked for a living. Both with box, papers, etc. $370 and $330 respectively. Both work fine so I don't care which one I keep.

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I bought a used one (9 rating) when I ordered the PL100-400, got it yesterday and it had a piece of dust that no amount of camera cleaning cycles would get rid of. Well, I called and within minutes had my RA and label and will get a "10" Gx8 in return. For me, I've not only spent a lot of money over the years at B&H, but recently have spent quite a lot for me (about $5K over the last 4 months) and their service is why I keep coming back. I am pretty close to "Good Enough" in my kit but if and when I buy something major again it will be with B&H.

***UPDATE***Ended up getting a new one with the $200 off plus the $100 store card...too good to pass up.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom