GX7

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by lakota, Sep 2, 2013.

1. lakota

lakota Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2013
    ireland
    Roger
    Take a look at the link phoned them and they say it will be available during the next 2 weeks lots of info here

Panasonic DMC-GX7

2. j9ksf

j9ksf Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 20, 2013
    That's £832 as against UK prices of £819.

3. Al.

Al. Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
    Alan
    Still waiting for some independant reports of the finished product

4. lakota

lakota Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2013
    ireland
    Roger
    price

that price was in euro's shop in dublin ireland

5. lakota

lakota Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2013
    ireland
    Roger
    ireland price

always seems to be a little more here in Ireland

6. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Also in Italy.

7. Luger718

Luger718 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Yea everything else was firmware version 0.3 It looked good already so I hope production firmware makes everything better

The touchscreen in particular looked a bit unresponsive in some videos I also wish theyd add the ability to customize the rec video button. You can turn it on and off but cant reprogram it for something else.

8. CiaranCReilly

CiaranCReilly Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 18, 2012
    Dublin
    Ciaran Reilly
    The Panasonic shop in Limerick is also offering the case + battery free thing, I hope that's a SPARE battery they're offering, although I wouldn't be surprised! I'd also hope for a little more with a €1000 camera!

9. beaker1977

beaker1977 New to Mu-43

Aug 31, 2013
    Camera Centre is listing it slightly cheaper than Conns - http://www.camera.ie/products/panasonic-lumix-dmc-gx7-free-case-battery

The release date on amazon.co.uk is October so if that is accurate, I can't imagine many will be in possession of their GX7 in time to avail of the free case and battery offer which finishes at the end of September. Hopefully Panasonic will extend this offer... They mentioned something about trade in offers on twitter during the week so details may be available soon - https://twitter.com/panasonicstore/status/376329926477373440

10. CiaranCReilly

CiaranCReilly Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 18, 2012
    Dublin
    Ciaran Reilly
    I think the case and battery offer is valid with preorders too.

11. beaker1977

beaker1977 New to Mu-43

Aug 31, 2013
    It says on the promo page that they need the barcode from the gx7 packaging or the serial number of the camera as well as the purchase receipt - http://promotions.panasonic.co.uk/offer/lumix-gx7-case-and-battery-kit-offer
    You're right... You can claim the battery and case until the end of October as long as your receipt indicates that your preorder was before September 30.

EDIT: They've extended the promo until the end of October for purchase and the end of November to claim the battery and case.