GX7 Unboxing Video

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by gsciorio, Aug 12, 2013.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Hey everyone. I got to Chicago early this morning and got my hands on a final version of the GX7. Mine came with the 14-42 MKII lens, the extended eye cup (DMW-EC1) and an extra battery. The eye cup and battery do not come with the kit. They were in the box and I'm not complaining! :biggrin:

The 14-42MKII is a good looking lens and from what I experienced in the past, when I used this on the G6, it's a solid performer for this level of glass.

The body is firmware 1.0 and is a bit more zippy than the 0.3 I had last week.

Now that I got a final I'll be posting more on IBIS and can finish up the review on Small Camera Big Picture.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2fTHoFpqTug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also I got the GX7 for a photo project I'm shooting with Rob Knight. We're driving from Chicago to Atlanta stopping along the way in St. Louis, Nashville and Memphis to shoot.

Photos, video and more will be posted the fastest on Google + so if circle me if you want to get the content the fastest. Since the camera has WiFi we'll be able to post as another one of us drives.
  2. MoriahMattson

MoriahMattson Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 3, 2013
    wow thats really cool. i hope that you must have got a great learning from it..
  3. jpark1982

jpark1982 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 3, 2013
    Looks really nice, though did anyone ever tell you that you sound like Seth Rogan? That's the first thing that popped into my head when I hit play on that video.