• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED GX7, like new, black. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for jimr.pdx (10)

jimr.pdx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jim R
Items to sell/buy/trade: GX7, like new, black

Prices: $240

Ships to: US

Description: This time I mean it..
I posted this before with a higher price since my plans were to keep it. Now that I have an eM1 'classic' with gx850 backup it really is surplus and needs to pay for the usurpers.

I've added perhaps 108 photos since this was taken, so 1300-ish clicks on the shutter plus a few electronic shutter clicks. Pretty much an unmarked specimen. It's too good a camera to be backup to what I own, so off it goes to a good home.

Comes with 2 Lumix plus 3 generic batteries, strap, dual-battery USB charger and plug-in wall charger. The Lumix original charger should be around here someplace.. still looking for it. Also has a generic body cap.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: 50/50 split, your max $10

Handling time: 3 days ± weekend

References: jr-carfala on ebay, jimr-pdx on pentaxforums

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• gx7sc~2.png
    gx7sc~2.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 128
  • P1018486s.JPG
    P1018486s.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 124
  • P1018489s.JPG
    P1018489s.JPG
    345.7 KB · Views: 121
  • P1030464.JPG