GX7 in stock at panacam

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Dduval, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    That's a good $100 cheaper than Henry's camera! Not a bad deal.
  2. brettmaxwell

brettmaxwell Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 8, 2012
    I ordered one (black w/ 20mm), the retailers reviews are good, here's hoping...
  3. STR

STR Mu-43 Veteran

May 16, 2013
    I bought my 12-35mm from Panacam. Shipped fast via EMS (postal service).
  4. Dduval

Dduval Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    Yea, I haven't heard anything negative about Panacam, seems to be a stand up seller for sure. Congrats on your purchase! We expect unboxing pics...or it never happened! :biggrin:
  5. STR

STR Mu-43 Veteran

May 16, 2013
    I couldn't be bothered to pull the box out, but I'll do you one better. Here's the 35-100 I got from Amazon retailer Asuka last week along with the 12-35. I'm liking the pair even better than I expected. I thought I'd use one way more than the other, but it's been pretty 50/50 thus far. The 35mm starting point on the tele is a really great spot. I see why it's a classic focal length.

The one thing I hate: whatever rubber they used on the zoom rings. I swear that stuff is better than a HEPA filter at sucking in dust and random crud from the air.

• Like Like x 2
  6. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
    True dat. Although for some reason I find myself using the 12-35 more than its bigger brother. Maybe because I don't have many wide primes.

Although I do wonder why these are being brought up in a gx7 thread...
  7. STR

STR Mu-43 Veteran

May 16, 2013
    ^Because both the lenses, as well as Panacam, are awesome. The GX7 appears to be awesome too, so anyone looking to buy a GX7 from Panacam should pull the trigger...and get a 12-35mm to go with it to save $200 over the domestic price.