• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED GX7 for e-m10 | Location: Winston, | Ships: CONOS

Buy/Sell feedback for cd23murray (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd23murray

Mu-43 Regular
GX7 + extras| Location: Winston, | Ships: CONOS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Trading
GX7 + Extras

Ships to
CONOS

Description
I just got a gx7 last week from the deal on ebay (paid $630 last week for the bundle). I was planning on using it as a backup to the e-m1 but I've gotten so used to the olys, I think a e-m10 would be a better choice.

The camera looks new and works perfectly. I will include the 2 extra batteries and charger (aftermarkets) that came with my ebay package. Pics will be provided.

Price is 590.00

Paypal fees are included, but shipping costs will need to be discussed.

thanks

References
ebay: oogsdaughter fredmiranda:cd23murray

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

cd23murray

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading
GX7 for e-m10

Ships to
CONOS

Description
I just got a gx7 yesterday from the 6save deal on ebay (paid $630 last week for the bundle). I was planning on using it as a backup to the e-m1 but I've gotten so used to the oly's I think a e-m10 would be a better choice.

So any body thinking of dumping their e-m10 for a gx7?

The camera looks new and works perfectly. I will include the 2 extra batteries and charger (aftermarkets) that came with my ebay package. Obviously pics will be provided, if there is any interest.

thanks

References
ebay: oogsdaughter fredmiranda:cd23murray

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

bump
bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom