1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED GX7 for e-m10 | Location: Winston, | Ships: CONOS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by cd23murray, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
    GX7 + extras| Location: Winston, | Ships: CONOS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Trading
    GX7 + Extras

Ships to
    CONOS

Description
    I just got a gx7 last week from the deal on ebay (paid $630 last week for the bundle). I was planning on using it as a backup to the e-m1 but I've gotten so used to the olys, I think a e-m10 would be a better choice.

The camera looks new and works perfectly. I will include the 2 extra batteries and charger (aftermarkets) that came with my ebay package. Pics will be provided.

Price is 590.00

Paypal fees are included, but shipping costs will need to be discussed.

thanks

References
    ebay: oogsdaughter fredmiranda:cd23murray

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

2. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
    bmp