1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] GX7 + Extras | Location: NC, USA | Ships: conus

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by cd23murray, May 7, 2014.

1. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    GX7 + Extras

Prices

Ships to
    conus

Description
    I just got a gx7 last week from the deal on ebay (paid $630 last week for the bundle). I was planning on using it as a backup to the e-m1 but I've gotten so used to the olys, I think a e-m10 would be a better choice.

The camera looks new and works perfectly. I will include the 2 extra batteries and charger (aftermarkets) that came with my ebay package. Pics can be seen here.

https://plus.google.com/photos/102352078440278224508/albums/6011790370416394433?authkey=COu325mgvbTKPQ

Edited to add the following:
    It is the all black verions and I think it's from Canada. It will not have a us warranty but 6ave advertises a one year warranty through them. I doubt it's transferable but I would be happy to work as the go between if needed. I can't promise how good or bad they are to deal with though.

ADDED:
    The shutter count is 151, Powered on Count 33 and Flashfired count = 46 (These may change but not dramatically before its sold).

Paypal fees are included, but shipping costs will need to be discussed.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    usps priority mail

Shipping charge
    actual cost

Handling time

References
    fredmiranda:cd23murray ebay:eek:ogsdaughter

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

reduction in price

- - - Updated - - -

bump

2. xnem3s1sx

xnem3s1sx New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 21, 2014
    What extras are you offering? And can you show a shutter count? I'd be interested in it! I might have to wait to pay until monday or tuesday, since I have to wait for an earlier ebay selling to clear payment.

3. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
    bump

- - - Updated - - -

I just uploaded images. The extras are 2 extra batteries and an extra wall charger (both 3rd party and not official panasonic brands).

The shutter count is 151, Powered on Count 33 and Flashfired count = 46 (These may change but not dramatically before its sold).