GX7 at B&H: $497 + $100 B&H Gift Card + 4% Rewards (=$377)

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
The silver one I got from B&H is model number "DMC-GX7P-S".

Thanks Brian. My model number on the box is the same. Was curious about this because on the form for the double your warranty rebate that model # is not listed but GX7SBODY is listed. However GX7SBODY is listed on the B & H invoice. I called Panasonic and one person told me that the rebate would not go and another told me it will be fine and that the P represents the type of silver color it is (???). BTW, this is going to sound silly but did your camera "smell". Mine sort of has a mothball/cedar smell to it.

RBrianTaylor

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Brian Taylor
I didn't notice any weird smell, but then again, I don't have a great since of smell anyway... When the box arrived, there was no external shrink wrap or anything, so the camera box could have been opened, but the cardboard and all packaging inside appeared to be brand new and never opened.

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
I didn't notice any weird smell, but then again, I don't have a great since of smell anyway... When the box arrived, there was no external shrink wrap or anything, so the camera box could have been opened, but the cardboard and all packaging inside appeared to be brand new and never opened.

No plastic wrap around box just bubble wrap for protection. The new cameras and lenses I have purchased don't usually have shrink wrap around the box.

Latest threads

Top Bottom