1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

GX7 app image culling

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by drpump, Apr 2, 2014.

1. drpump

drpump Mu-43 Regular

Oct 28, 2010
    I'm very likely to buy a GX7, despite being an Olympus fan. One of the things that has drawn me is the (reported) ability to review images on the larger screen of my iPad and delete them from the camera memory card. At present, I find it hard to cull images on-camera when I'm travelling or out and about, and my home image library is massive and unwieldy as a result. Before I pull the trigger on the purchase, I would like to be confident that it actually works.

Does anyone use image culling on the GX7 image app? Does it work? Any gotchas/caveats or glowing endorsements?

Thanks,

AndyB

2. Benzy

Benzy Mu-43 Regular

Mar 18, 2014
    Viewing, importing off the card to iphone, and deleting all work on an iphone 4s. You may want to download the Panasonic Image App for ipad and at least open it and play around. Just make sure you get the "Panasonic Image App" and not the "Panasonic Lumix Link", which lacked remote function for me.

3. drpump

drpump Mu-43 Regular

Oct 28, 2010
    Thanks, downloaded and had a quick look around. I'll have to take it into a store with me to test the on-camera photo management capabilities.

AndyB