GX7 $597 and free $100 gift card ---- good deal?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by oleoneday, Nov 23, 2014.

1. oleoneday

oleoneday Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 11, 2012
  2. 50orsohours

50orsohours Mu-43 All-Pro

Oct 13, 2013
    Portland Oregon
    Better than excellent!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    It is the best I have seen in some time. It may go lower, but I cannot imagine that it could go a lot lower. The biggest downside I see is if they introduce a replacement model very soon and give you a case of buyer's remorse. Definitely worth consideration.

4. cptobvious

cptobvious Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 8, 2013
    Don't forget the 5% off using the B&H Android app using Google Checkout.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. alex66

alex66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 23, 2010
    If you want a GX7 then it seems a belter, I can firmly recommend it as a camera I have not liked a digital camera as much.
  6. gryphon1911

gryphon1911 Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2014
    Central Ohio, USA
    That is the best price/deal I've seen on the Panny body. If that is what you want, its hard to go wrong with that, honestly.
  7. oleoneday

oleoneday Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 11, 2012
    Order placed....thanks everyone. but missed 5% off using the B&H Android app using Google Checkout...thanks all the same.
  8. Chuck Pike

Chuck Pike Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 3, 2010
    Charlotte, NC.
    It is great news.

It may well mean that they are about to announce a newer camera and the price may well drop lower. Remember, every time a new camera comes out these days they say it is the best so far, until they come out with a newer camera. So picking up a discontinued model for most of us is a great deal. I bought my second Panasonic G3 after it had been discontinued and bought it from B&H for around $250 with the kit zoom lens. I can't bite on this offer as I am buying my wife a new iMac for Christmas, but I expect that it will drop even lower in the future. But, if you need the camera and want the camera this is really a good deal.

9. Delb0y

Delb0y Mu-43 Regular

Aug 31, 2014
    I promised myself a GX7 if they dropped below £400 here in the UK and now they have - you can get a body at Wilkinson for £399. Alas, I just had the house insurance, and SWMBO's birthday and Xmas are both coming up. Best laid plans and all that... Maybe it's a good thing in disguise and come January they'll be even cheaper :)
  10. TBK

TBK Mu-43 Regular

Jun 1, 2012
    The local brick and mortar in Arlington Texas is selling the kit (14-42) at $593.95 out the door after Panasonic and in house rebates. Does make me wonder about a soon to come GX8 but that price is too good to pass up. Picking it up this eve...