GX7 $597 and free $100 gift card ---- good deal?

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
It is the best I have seen in some time. It may go lower, but I cannot imagine that it could go a lot lower. The biggest downside I see is if they introduce a replacement model very soon and give you a case of buyer's remorse. Definitely worth consideration.

--Ken

alex66

Mu-43 All-Pro
If you want a GX7 then it seems a belter, I can firmly recommend it as a camera I have not liked a digital camera as much.

D

Deleted member 20897

That is the best price/deal I've seen on the Panny body. If that is what you want, its hard to go wrong with that, honestly.

oleoneday

Mu-43 Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Order placed....thanks everyone. but missed 5% off using the B&H Android app using Google Checkout...thanks all the same.

Chuck Pike

Mu-43 Veteran
It is great news.

It may well mean that they are about to announce a newer camera and the price may well drop lower. Remember, every time a new camera comes out these days they say it is the best so far, until they come out with a newer camera. So picking up a discontinued model for most of us is a great deal. I bought my second Panasonic G3 after it had been discontinued and bought it from B&H for around $250 with the kit zoom lens. I can't bite on this offer as I am buying my wife a new iMac for Christmas, but I expect that it will drop even lower in the future. But, if you need the camera and want the camera this is really a good deal.

www.photosbypike.com

Delb0y

Mu-43 Regular
I promised myself a GX7 if they dropped below £400 here in the UK and now they have - you can get a body at Wilkinson for £399. Alas, I just had the house insurance, and SWMBO's birthday and Xmas are both coming up. Best laid plans and all that... Maybe it's a good thing in disguise and come January they'll be even cheaper :)

TBK

Mu-43 Regular
The local brick and mortar in Arlington Texas is selling the kit (14-42) at $593.95 out the door after Panasonic and in house rebates. Does make me wonder about a soon to come GX8 but that price is too good to pass up. Picking it up this eve...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom