1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED GX1 with Olympus 45mm F1.8 Lens and/or GF1 with 20mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mookalafalas, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mookalafalas

Mookalafalas Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    I bought the camera (black) with the kit lens a month ago. It was originally for my wife, but she wanted an Iphone instead. After playing with it, I kind of fell in love and decided to keep it myself. I was having (now famous) problems with the kit lens, and the shop owner let me swap for the Oly for an additional $40. It's a great camera and lens, but I mainly shoot Canon. The new Canon 5D3 was just announced, and I need to raise $3400 quickly:rolleyes:
    The GX1 and and Oly 45mm are both in mint condition.
    Price: $790. I live in Taiwan. I will pay Paypal and to ship EMS priority mail to anywhere in the world. [SOLD!]

Items will be shipped in GX1 box, with software and everything that came with it. If you want the Oly Box, the shipping will be more as it will make it bulkier to send.
    I can post pix of camera and lens if anyone wants.

I also have a GF1 with the 20mm pancake. If you are interested in that, I will sell it for $520. It is also black. It has a small scuff on a bottom corner, and a scratch on the top dial but is otherwise very clean and sharp. I will probably only sell one or other of the cameras...haven't decided yet, to be honest. The GF1 comes with two extra batteries, free. [ Body SOLD! Panny 20mm pancake still available for $310]

If you want one of the bodies with the other lens, that can be arranged. I would rather not sell just a lens or just a body, however.

I buy and sell a lot on Ebay, where I have a perfect score (see awalzem). You can also check the "feedback thread" at POTN (photography on the Net). I have bought and sold a lot of camera lenses and several bodies there, as well.

Pics of the Gf1 set:

This is the scuff I mentioned. Tiny, but wanted to point it out.

2. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Wow, I can't believe no response at all. My GX1 price is waaaay below market. OK, I'll reduce prices. $750 for GX1 and Oly 45,[sold] $495 for GF1 and 20mm. Surely you will not find a better deal anywhere...
    If any questions or concern, please let me know!

3. riveredger

riveredger Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 30, 2010
    Northern NJ
    What a deal for the GX1 and 45 :2thumbs: I wish I was in the market right now :frown:

4. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Thanks, river. I feel I am practically giving them away. Both are incredible cameras and lenses, and at rock-bottom prices... I'll be sad to see them go.

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey mate I'm seriously I intending to purchase a GX1 and the 45mm oly. 750 is a little bit of a stretch for me at the moment ( saving for a trip to the US) so I'm seeing whether you would sell the GX1 body separately.

Best,
    Icon

6. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Sorry, friend, I didn't know you posted here...we were communicating by PM before (or was that yet another person...never rains but it pours).
    I'd rather keep them together, actually, cuz it makes it easier for me. I've got someone now looking to buy the pair. I'm putting up pictures right now. If that falls through, I would consider breaking them up.

7. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    Ack, this was a smoking deal and I wish I'd jumped on it! Looks like its sold now :(

8. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Yeah. Still have the GF1 and 20mm. Haven't decided whether to keep it or sell it...

9. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Decided I will sell the GF1 and 20mm Pancake. See photos above. Price reduced to $485.

10. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Great Price, good luck with sale!

11. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Still available. I will include a UV filter with the lens. I also have a Sony/minolta adapter I can pitch in if anyone is interested.

12. Fragments

Fragments New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 27, 2012
    Canada
    Ahh, the GF1 and 20mm are really tempting me, but I just bought an E-P1 recently.. :frown:

13. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Don't be sad :smile: The EP1 is very close to this camera in almost every regard (except the lens...). Enjoy what you have!

14. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 17, 2012
  15. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Still available! I've had a number of offers for the lens, but I don't want to just have the body. If someone wants to buy just the BODY, for around $195, let me know :)

16. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    Really strange. I've had two people enthusiastically tell me they are going to purchase, but then just disappear.
    Anyway, I will ship the GF1 body, with software, anywhere in the world for $185. With the 20mm Pancake, for the new, ultra low price of ...............$475.

17. Mookalafalas

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Feb 22, 2012
    Tainan, Taiwan
    Al
    OK, body is sold!! Two people asked me about the lens alone earlier. If they still want it, they will get preferred treatment, otherwise, first come first served :)

I'm asking $310, which will include express shipping and Paypal fees. Lens comes in pouch, with both caps and a free, bonus Kenko UV filter (which I ALWAYS keep on this and all my other lenses).

• Like Like x 1
  18. FunPhax

FunPhax Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 22, 2011
    dang it.. I was hoping this would go on until tomorrow so I can buy both :eek:

19. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    I was one of those who inquired about the 20/1.7 ....fantastic little lens and I would have no issue owning both it and my 25/1.4 ....they are different enough IMO. I will pick up the 20 at some point though, it's just too good a lens.

At the moment though, I've decided to focus my finances on purchasing a Pan 7-14 .....but I must say.....$310 is a great price for a great lens....with filter AND delivery included !!!!! In fact given today's market, that's an excellent price IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.