1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GX1 w/14-42 lens $499 @ Adorama

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by jgmankos, Jul 30, 2012.

1. jgmankos

jgmankos Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2012
    Slatington, PA
    John
  2. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    Keep an eye on that price. I picked a kit up from them two weeks ago for $469.

3. PatrickVA

PatrickVA Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 31, 2012
    Central Virginia
    $499 now Adorama

I just ordered for $499 at Adorama. Another site (do we bad mouth retailers here?) has it at $479 - I ordered on Saturday, they tried hard to upsell me, charged my credit card, then three days later cancelled my order because it's not in stock.

Adorama was terrific - quick and helpful on the phone, and said it would be shipped out today, possibly to arrive by Friday.

4. jgmankos

jgmankos Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2012
    Slatington, PA
    John
    Dammit!!! Wonder if they have a price guarantee? I literally bought mine Monday when I made this post because I thought it was a good deal....then it drops 30 bucks more.:mad: 

5. PatrickVA

PatrickVA Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 31, 2012
    Central Virginia
    I'd give them a call - the guy I spoke with was pleasant and willing to price match another item I wanted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.