1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED GX1 + LVF2 for G5 body? | Location: USA | Ships: USA/Canad

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by aldus, Jun 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aldus

aldus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 24, 2012
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Dennis Moser
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> GX1 + LVF2 for G5 body?
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA/Canad
    </br>Description</br> Now that I've had a chance to travel with my kit, I'm seriously considering something along the lines of a GH-2/G5, i.e., a built-in finder and articulating screen. With that in mind, I'm considering trading my GX1 + LVF2 for a G5 body ... I have a good working set of lenses, so I really only need the body.

As for the GX-1 and the whole rangefinder approach, I also have an Oly EP-3 with VF2, so I'm keeping that for that style of shooting (altho' I may upgrade it to an EP-5 when the time comes).

Any takers?

Will post images, if there is interest ...
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Dalton

Dalton Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jan 24, 2010
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Dan Ferrall
    Any pictures of the body?

What color is it and condition?

Dan

3. aldus

aldus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 24, 2012
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Dennis Moser
    It's black/black and in good condition (not sure what grading criteria would be used). Some how "used but well-loved" doesn't convey?

Guess I need to post some photos of it — will try and get them up tonight — thanks for asking!

Dennins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.