• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED GX1 kit plus cash for OM-D | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for PatrickVA (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading</br> GX1 kit plus cash for OM-D
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I have a GX1 kit plus cash, looking to trade for an OM-D body or kit. I love the GX1 and prefer its design, but think I'll put the viewfinder and weather resistance to good use.

Panasonic GX1 kit bought new from Adorama in early August. Used but in excellent shape, only visible wear is to the paint on two of the tiny nubs on the bottom of the body. Complete DMC-GX1K kit includes everything in the original box: body, 14-42mm lens, battery, charger, strap, all paperwork, cords and CDs. Plus 8 GB class 10 SD card, generic spare battery and wireless shutter remote.

I'm looking for an OM-D E-M5 body in similar terrific shape, complete with battery and charger.
I'll add $400 for just the body, or $600 for the body plus kit 12-50mm lens.

I've bought two lenses from this forum with no issues, and have excellent feedback on eBay: eBay My World - vanderlay05
</br>References</br> eBay: vanderlay05
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom