1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

GX1 images

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Iansky, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    I collected my GX1 yesterday and a friend was visiting so my wife could dress and do the hair & makeup for his model (he was doing a portfolio shoot).

I managed to grab a couple of images using the GX1+20mm lens - shot at 800ISO and built in flash for fill.

I converted to Sepia using SFX (I did get a application form as all new GX1 purchaser can claim a free copy of Lightroom3 - not bad).

Jean7.

Jean8.

• Like Like x 9
  2. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    What do you think of it in comparison to the gf1?

3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Hi KVG,

Too early to say as I have only shot a few images with it.

I have to say though that I am impressed with the IQ of these as they were shot at 800ISO + flash and the GF1 would have produced far more grainy images so on the face of it - looking good so far.

I will try and get out with it next weekend then will publish more photos and my first impressions..............have to say that I like the size, heft and that grip is a must.

I am waiting fro the case to arrive, for whatever reason Panasonic have decided not to sell the case in UK? not sure why as UK is one of the biggest Mu43 markets currently, Panasonic UK Customer Service was rubbish and did not respond to any of my 4 requests via Email / website so ended up having to contact EU CEO and got a response within 24hrs!

They are sourcing a case for me - great camera, great lenses - crap service!