GX1,gf3 Owners - Why won't my Custom Setting Save "shoot without Lens" ON?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Reactions, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Reactions

Reactions Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2012
    Norcal
    Gabe
    why is it when i turn the camera back on after using the feature - 'shoot without lens' ON either for a legacy lens or the Rokinon Fishey M43 Lens that the camera forgets that i had the setting to "ON"

is it really something i need to turn on every single time or what can i do to save so i don't get that annoying message that says :

"shoot without lens is currently off"

2. arad85

arad85 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    Works here with a GX1. You have resaved the settings haven't you? When you turn the camera on, it will reset to the last known saved settings.

3. greenarcher02

greenarcher02 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 13, 2012
    Manila, Philippines
    Hmmm I don't get it... It has always been on for me, despite me having no legacy lens (yet). I even tried shooting without a lens and it works. (just to see what the shutter looks like). And it has always been on ever since I set it that way.

4. Reactions

Reactions Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2012
    Norcal
    Gabe
    How do I resave?

I change it to ON - snap photos - turn it off - now its telling me there is no lens

5. arad85

arad85 Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 16, 2012
    On the GX1: Menu->Custom->Page 1->Custom Set Mem. and then choose which memory you want to save to.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.