Gunkanjima - E-P1 on a deserted Japanese island.

hmpws

Mu-43 Regular
I will definitely try to get myself there when I visit Japan (though it seems to be quite unstable). Its history is kind of fascinating too.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Brian. This photo essay reminds me that we have some older threads in this forum by quite a few members who were into shooting ruins, and abandoned buildings. I have to say that I, too, am very drawn to these kinds of images.

nokiamia

Mu-43 Regular
Awesome website. Love the images. Definitely an ultra wide angle lens. I wonder what camera he used.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Thanks Brian :) Have often seen your picture threads and photo tips, so it's an honour to have my link picked up by you!
Thanks Michael, and welcome! I hope you will consider spending more time around here... we're making a true home for m4/3rds.

Cheers

Brian

Gakuranman

Mu-43 Regular
Will try to :). Have been meaning to get more involved with the photo community. Micro 4/3 is an exciting place to be right now.

I used the E-P1 for the shots on my site.

Gakuranman

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks BBW :). I've been around m43 since the launch (got my E-P1 pre-ordered in Japan!) but haven't had much input into the community yet. Hopefully we can start to change that ;)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom